– Expansion: Manakeesh at 4420 Walnut St. has added BlissMart, a pop-up grocery with Lebanese and natural products, to its Bliss smoothie and ice cream shop
– Foodie Frenzy: the Philly foodosphere was abuzz this week with updates on Cheu Noodle Bar, the pop-up ramen bar turned storefront, which plans on an early April opening at 255 South 10th St.
– Guides: Eater Philly has a top ten list of the best bread in the city, form Fork’s housemade onion bialy to Zahav’s laffa to Chifa’s yuca flour cheese rolls with a sweet guava butter
– Spring is here: Stephen Starr’s SquareBurger is reopening in Franklin Square
– Fond of Fond: LaBan gives three bells to the French-inspired cooking at South Philly’s Fond BYO, 1537 S. 11th St.
– FroYo in GradHo: BeWellPhilly is in heaven with the “seriously thick and creamy” frozen greek yogurt at Grad Hospital’s newest fro-yo spot, The Igloo at 2223 Grays Ferry Ave.
– Pops! Lil’ Pop Shop owner Jeanne Chang is opening a second location on South Street at 534 S. Fourth St. and also plans to start a food truck