Sticky Chicken Wings
IngredientsFor the sticky sauce
- Rub chicken wings with oil and season lightly with salt.
- Grill the chicken on a frying pan on both sides, on a low to medium flame, until well browned and cooked through, then set aside.
- Bring together all the sticky sauce ingredients except coriander and mayonnaise, to the boil in a frying pan on high heat for five minutes stirring often.
- Allow to cool and add to a blender/food process or alternatively beat by hand, with the mayonnaise and cilantro
- Pour the sticky sauce over the chicken in the frying pan stirring constantly.
- When the chicken is well coated remove from heat, cover with sesame seeds and spring onion and enjoy!