Sweetgreen Salad Dining Hall Dupes
How does Sweetgreen manage to keep their salads not only healthy, but tasty? Here are two remakes of Sweetgreen classics that you can make in the dining hall.
- Fill ½ of the bowl with shredded kale and add to bowl. *Tip: Use the red bowls from Hill for these salads, because the high sides allow you to toss the salad without spilling everywhere!
- Add rice.
- Cut one piece of grilled chicken, one apple, and ~ 2 sweet potatoes into cubes. Add to bowl.
- Add ~2 scoops of feta cheese on top.
- Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette lightly on top and toss salad.
- Fill ⅓ of the bowl with kale and ⅓ with romaine lettuce. *Tip: Use the red bowls from Hill for these salads, because the high sides allow you to toss the salad without spilling everywhere!
- Get one piece of roasted chicken and cut into cubes. Add on top.
- Add ~8 grape tomatoes and sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Drizzle caesar dressing lightly and toss salad.